- SCUBA SHACK SCUBA DIVING & MEDICAL RELEASE: This is required to be signed by all persons either diving or snorkelling on our vessel
- PADI SCUBA DIVER RELEASE FORM: In addition to our standard form, this is required to be downloaded, completed and handed in prior to your dive if you hold a PADI Scuba Diver Certification.
- PADI MEDICAL RELEASE: THIS IS REQUIRED FOR ALL PERSONS COMPLETING ANY PADI CERTIFICATION COURSE.
- PADI DISCOVER SCUBA RELEASE: All persons completing a PADI Discover Scuba will be required to complete the release prior to being allowed to start the course.
- PADI BUBBLE MAKER RELEASE: This program open to children as young as 8 yrs of age, all participants must complete this form prior to diving.
Should you take any prescription medication or have had any changes in your health prior to your last dive. We advise you to download our ” SCUBA SHACK SCUBA DIVING & MEDICAL RELEASE“ and get your physician’s approval that you are fit and able to dive or snorkel prior to signing up or engaging in any diving or snorkelling activity.