Scuba Shack – Shoal Bay Scuba (Karma Charters) Limited – Terms and Conditions
Due to the exclusive service that we provide to our clients, all cancellations and/or reservations changes can harm our business. Therefore, all other cancellations and/or reservation changes made less than 48 hours prior to the confirmed date and time of the booking for any reason whatsoever, we the exception of proof in writing of a positive Covid 19 test result, will result in the loss of the payment in full. We do thank you for your understanding.
DIVING AS A CERTIFIED DIVER ON SCHEDULED DIVING
Please upload a copy of your certification card and vaccination card prior to arriving for your scheduled activity, this required to dive on our scheduled one or two tank dives, failure to be able to prove certification or being fully vaccinated, will result in you not being able to dive and forfeiture of your deposit.
You are required to complete a Medical and liability release, if you have any medical conditions or our on prescription medication. You should download the form for your doctor to complete and approve that you are fit and able to dive.
ONCE PADI INSTRUCTION HAS BEGUN
Due to allocation of instructors, should you fail to show up for an appointment or request a change of date and/or time less than 48 hrs prior to the confirmed date and/or time for any part of your PADI instruction, we reserve the right to charge an additional $400.00 USD rescheduling fee per person additionally to the cost of the course.
USE OF CAMERAS
It is both a PADI and RTSC (Recreational Scuba Training Council) standard not to allow students or the instructors conducting a PADI Discover Scuba, PADI Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water course to use any form of camera equipment; including hands-free cameras like “GoPro” while diving, as your safety is the primary concern. Certified divers however may use camera equipment if they desire at any time.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES:
- Any persons in the Hotel or Villa bubble can only book private services.
- All Persons using scheduled (group) services must provide proof of being fully vaccinated prior to diving.
- Certified divers must provide proof of certification to dive as a certified diver.
- We do not carry life vests for children under two years of age, so we recommend that children under 2 do not come on our vessel.
- We do no recommend women more than 5 months pregnant come on our vessels.
- We also reserve the right to not allow any persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol on our vessels.
- Once the charter has begun any consumption of alcohol you will mean you are no longer allowed to dive
- Complete and submit a release and liability form, confirming you are fit and in good health to engage in our activities
All Scheduled Excursions: You must arrive at our Scuba Shack 30 minutes prior to the booking, the vessel will not wait for you.
Private Charters: Your booking starts at your confirmed start time, if you are late, it will deducted from your allowed time.
DIVE & SNORKEL SITES
We do our best to accommodate ever diver or snorkelers preference for a site, but sites are chosen on that day by the Scuba Shack, based on weather, diver ability, preference of persons aboard and safety. As such, we cannot promise or guarantee any site or location as some sites are very weather dependent.
Please view our current Covid Policy
FLYING AFTER DIVING
You are required to wait a minimum of 12 hours after a single tank dive, or 18 hours after a single tank dive on multiple days or a two tank dive, prior to flying.
ALL PRICES ARE IN USD